A Note from Our President:
Dear Fellow ‘87s – just a quick note to let you know the end of Dartmouth’s fiscal year is quickly approaching (June 30th). With only a few days left, I’ll keep it short and sweet. I only ask the following from you:
1. Please pay your class dues, if you have not already done so. Dues are only $87 per year and help fund class activities, including mini-reunions and our newsletters. We ask you to also consider contributing to our class project (Dartmouth Partners in Community Services) and class Scholarship Fund. For a $125 contribution you can contribute to all three – dues, class project and class scholarship fund!
- Please visit http://www.beyourhappiest.com to make your contributions now.
2. Dartmouth College Fund. Those of you who have made pledges, please be sure to fulfill your pledges by June 30th. Unfulfilled pledges don’t count. If you haven’t made a pledge yet, please consider making a gift by June 30th.
3. Keep us informed! Please keep sending us updates on your careers, families, and any other news that you would like to share. We also love pictures, so keep sending your updates to our class secretaries and newsletter editor:
- Lisa Damon (email@example.com)
- Allison Bleyler McDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Julie Hubble (email@example.com)
Also, don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook.
Tracey Salmon-Smith ‘87
President of the Great Class of ‘87