The Dartmouth Club of Fairfield County
serves all Dartmouth College graduates,
current students and their parents, and
friends, through social, community service and
welcome your participation in any way possible
-- attending events, interviewing undergraduate
applicants, providing imagination and
coordinating activities, and, of course,
providing dues and contributions to our
scholarship fund. Just contact us at
on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/DartmouthFC
the Autumn 2013 Newsletter |
(PDF, 134 KB)
2013 HOLIDAY RECEPTION AND
CONCERT BY AIRES AND ROCKAPELLAS
WHEN: 11 December 2013 (Wednesday), 7:00p - 9:00p.
WHERE: Richards of Greenwich, 359 Greenwich Ave, Greenwich
SPONSORED BY: The Mitchell Family and the Dartmouth Club of
COST: $35 per adult; $20 for children under 13; free for
current undergraduates and Class of 2018 members.
RESERVATIONS: Send email with name and number in party to
DCFC@Dartmouth.org or call Nancy Lomazzo at 1-203-559-1451
(Cell), or post on DCFC Facebook page.
WHEN: Generally the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
WHERE: Fairfield County Hunt Club, Long Lots Road, Westport
SPONSORED BY: Dartmouth Club of Eastern Fairfield
COST: Shared among partipants; generally about $15 per
RESERVATIONS: Preferred but not required.
CONTACT: to get on Arlene Johnson S59's
email distribution list.
WHEN: Generally November through mid-February of each
WHERE: Usually your home or the home of another alumni/ae
CONTACT: District Enrollment Director Kenny Wachtel at the
DCFC email address.
- September 2013: Class of 2017 Sendoff for incoming
students and their families. Hosted by the Niehaus
- December 11, 2012: Holiday Reception & Concert by
the Dartmouth Aires
and the Dodecophonics. Hosted by The Mitchell family
at Richard's of Greenwich.
- 2012 Spring Event with Steve Mandel ’78, Chairman of
Dartmouth’s Board of Trustees. Thanks to Steve for
joining us and to John Fisher ’74 for organizing this
- 2011 Holiday Party at Richards of Greenwich, co-hosted
by the Mitchell family.
- Class of 2016 applicant interviewing. Thanks to
the Citrin family for hosting this year's area Send-Off
- Fall 2008 to Winter 2009 - Class of 2013 interviewing.
- 17 Dec 2008 - Holiday Reception and Dartmouth Aires
Performance, at Richards
of Greenwich, Connecticut. Sponsored by
the Mitchell Family and the Dartmouth Club of Fairfield
County. Catering by Plum Pure Foods.
- 19 Apr 2008 - An Evening with Paul
Gigot '77, Editorial Page Editor of the Wall Street Journal.
- 14 Dec 2007 - Holiday Reception and
Dartmouth Aires Performance, at Richards of
- 6 Oct 2007 (Sat) - Dartmouth varsity
football versus Yale, in New Haven, with pre-game
- 25 Aug 2007 (Sat)- Class of 2011
Sendoff Pizza Party, Greenwich CT.
- 15 Aug 2007 (Wed) - DCEFC/DCFC Monthly
Luncheon.29 July 2007 (Sun) - Bridgeport Bluefish
- 11 May 2007 (Fri) - DCEFC/DCFC Annual
Dinner and Election of Officers, The Field Restaurant,
Black Rock CT.
- 9 Dec 2006 (Sat) - An Evening with
President James Wright '64a, Fairfield CT.
- 27 Aug 2006 (Sun) - Class of
2010 Sendoff Pizza Party #2, Southport CT.
- 21 Aug 2006 (Mon) - Dartmouth's
vegetable-oil-powered "Big Green Bus" in Stamford,
- 20 Aug 2006 (Sun) - Class of 2010 Sendoff Pizza Party
#1, Greenwich CT.
- 30 March 2006 - Tuck Reception, Greenwich (6:00p
- 18 March 2006 - Men's Varsity
Lacrosse vs Air Force, Ridgefield High School (1:00p).
- March 8, 2006 - Monthly Luncheon, Rowayton CT.
- March 4, 2006 - Men's Varsity Lacrosse at Fairfield
University, Fairfield CT.
- 2 March 2006 - "Focus on
Faculty" evening reception, presentation and
discussion with two Dartmouth faculty members, Norwalk
[POSTPONED DUE TO SNOWSTORM].
- October 2005 through February
2006 - Interviewing Class of 2010 applicants.
- December 12 (Monday) - Holiday Reception and Dartmouth
Aires Concert, at Richards of Greenwich (see photos
- The DCFC sponsored two wildly-successful Sendoff Pizza
Parties for the local Class of 2009 and their
parents. One was August 20th in Wilton, and the
other was a week later in Greenwich. We also had a
few '08s at each event to provide Sage Advice!
- The DCFC's annual "Community
Service Day" was 25 June, 2005. We helped
Habitat for Humanity organization build a new house in
nearby Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- May 2005 - Our Annual Dinner may featured Dartmouth's
new varsity football coach, Buddy Teevens '79.