It’s a great time to pay your Dartmouth Club of the Piedmont dues. If you pay?before December 1st, you’ll be entered to win a free three day, two night stay at?Six South Street Hotel, a new hotel in Hanover.
Read more about the opportunity and sign up for a chance to win?here.
If you would like to join the Dartmouth Club of the Piedmont, please:
- Verify the mailing address and email address you have registered with the College and update it if necessary. Our email tool is automatically populated from the College’s Alumni Directory and our list for hardcopy mailings also comes from the Alumni Directory.If you wish to update your alumni record, you may:
- Log into the Online Alumni Directory using your Vox Online Network (VON) account at http://alumni.dartmouth.edu/von/directory and update your email or any of your other biographical information there. This is the same account you use to access your alumni email account. If you have never activated your account, or need to reset your password, go to http://alumni.dartmouth.edu/von/email.
- Contact the Alumni Records Office at Alumni.Records@Dartmouth.EDU or 603-646-2253. Please include your full name and class year if you email them with any updates.
If you move out of the Piedmont area but want to continue to receive information from this Club, you can select the Dartmouth Club of the Piedmont (listed as “NC-DC of Piedmont”) as your “Additional Club” in your profile in the online directory or inform Alumni Records that you want to continue to be on the Dartmouth Club of the Piedmont mailing list.
- Send your dues payment. Our club dues are as follows:
- $15 for the last 10 graduating classes
- $25 for all other graduates
- $15 for parents of alumni (dues waived for parents of current students)
The club year runs from July 1 to June 30.
1) Pay with a check. Please make payments to Dartmouth Club of the Piedmont and send to our Treasurer at:
Tom Crafts ‘04
3607 Turquoise Drive
Durham, NC 27703
2) Pay your Club dues via PayPal. See our PayPal instructions here.
- Consider donating to the Dartmouth Club of the Piedmont Scholarship Fund or sponsoring a book award.We grant one scholarship each year to a promising financial aid recipient who originates from Club’s geographical area. We are currently raising funds for a second endowed scholarship. Please contact our Scholarship Fund Chair John Kavanagh ‘58 for more information. Our growing Book Awards program acknowledges outstanding academic and extracurricular achievements of juniors at participating high schools. You may include a donation with your dues payments. Book Awards are sponsored at $30. Please contact our Book Award Chair Kristin Carlock ‘88 for more information.
Questions? Please contact us.