Welcome to the Webster Wiki!
This is a Wiki where Class, Club and Affinity Group Webmasters can collaborate on documentation and best practices for both the technical and non-technical aspects of Webmastering. If you have never used a Wiki before, WikkaDocumentation will tell you about how this site works and SandBox is a place to practice. Formatting rules∞ for this Wiki. Home page∞ for this module.
This first page functions as an index with links to the various content areas.
About the Job
- Job description of a webmaster
- Web Site creation and maintenance
- Facilitating Communication with Mailing Lists
- Supporting Various Class Events including Reunions, Homecomings, Minis
- Supporting Class Business including dues, projects, meetings
- Coding with html, xhtml, php, css, etc.
- Database management
- WYSIWYG web site editors
- Text Editors
- FTP programs
- Graphics and Graphics Programs
- CMS technologies
- Security issues and techniques
- Dartmouth Computing Resources
- Miscellaneous Resources
Thanks for installing pnWikka∞! This site is running on version 1.0 (see WikkaReleaseNotes).
Click on the Edit page link at the bottom to get started.
Also don't forget to visit the pnWikka website∞!
Useful pages to help you use this Wiki: FormattingRules, WikkaDocumentation, OrphanedPages, WantedPages, TextSearch, SandBox.